Along with online blackjack, Roulette represents one of the most popular casino table games in the world. At first glance, the structure of the roulette table can be intimidating, but once you get into it, online roulette is a relatively simple game to understand and play.
Online Roulette Game Rules
Following the standard roulette structure found in most physical casinos, you can place your bet on any number (full number), a combination of numbers, red or black, or even or odd, on any number between 1 and 36, plus 0 and 00.
Each online roulette game starts when the dealer spins the wheel in one direction, simultaneously throwing a ball along the inside edge of the wheel in the opposite direction. Eventually, the ball lands in one of several sectors. The number on which it stops determines the winning bets of the game.
Internal bets are placed in the internal field of the table, on the numbers 0 to 36. There are 5 types of internal bets: Full, Horse, Terzina, Carré, and Sestina.
- Full: a bet on a single number placed by placing a chip in the box corresponding to that number.
- Horse: a bet on two adjacent numbers, horizontally or vertically, placed by placing a chip on the line between two adjacent boxes.
- Triplet: a bet on a row of three numbers on a single horizontal line, placed by placing a chip on the outside line of the number on the far left of the three numbers.
- Carré: a bet on four numbers forming a square, placed by placing a chip in the center between the four numbers.
- Sestina: a bet on 6 adjacent numbers simultaneously. For example, if you want to bet on 1-6, you must place a chip on the T-junction element on the left end between 1 and 4.
Outside bets are placed on the boxes around the inside field with the numbers 1 to 36. You have five options to place an outside bet: Column, Dozen, High or Low, Red or Black, and Even or Odd.
- Column: a bet on one of the three vertical lines (left, central, right) placed by placing a chip in the cell at the bottom of the row; you then bet on 12 numbers simultaneously.
- Dozen: a bet on 12 numbers in three consecutive lines, placed by placing a chip in one of the following areas: first dozen, second-dozen, and third-dozen.
- High or Low: a bet on high (19-36) or low (1-18) numbers.
- Red or Black: a bet on a color (red or black) instead of a number.
- Even or Odd: A bet on even or odd numbers.